At Wylie Northeast S.U.D., our goal is to use sound management and fiscal practices to provide safe, high quality water and wastewater services to customers at a reasonable price.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Bills are due by the 15th of every month. This date does not change. If you do not receive your bill in a timely manner, please contact our office before the due date.
- A late fee of $10 or 5% (whichever is greater) will be assessed on the 16th of every month if your account is past due. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, late fees are applied the following Monday.
- ACH bank drafts are done on or about the 15th of every month.
- Meters are read on or around the 24th of every month.
- Bills are sent out on or around the 30th of every month.
- Shut offs are done on or around the 30th of every month.
- If you would like to receive text notifications from us pertaining to your water account, text YES to phone number 68453. Message rates may apply from your carrier.
- When moving, a Service Discontinuance form must be filled out to avoid additional charges to your account and give us a forwarding address for your deposit refund.
- You can follow us on Twitter @WylieNESud
- Our web address is www.wylienortheastwater.com. You can pay your bill at no charge, see account history and stay updated on what is going on with your water.
- You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCONNECTS DUE TO NON PAYMENT
If your water is shut off and locked for non-payment, there will be a $100 disconnect / reconnect fee immediately charged to the account. You will be required to bring your account current; to a zero balance. At that point you will owe at least the following:
Past due amount + Current billed amount + Late fees + Disconnect / Reconnect fees